Monday, August 9, 2010

The Lecture, The Roller Coaster and The Car

I've had 3 dreams since my last post so let's catch up.

In the first one I was having sex but I didn't want to have sex because it was during some kind of lecture and I didn't want to get caught. A new twist on the old standby of being naked at school I guess.

In the second dream I was using a computer program that designed roller coasters. Kind of like those design your own theme park games but not as advanced. For some reason my brother kept looking over my shoulder.

Lastly I dreamed that I was driving a car all around the country. The car could be folded up so small that it could  be put in my pocket. At one point I was driving the car but I was incapable of opening my eyes while the car was in motion. Luckily there were no crashes. Also the car and myself had the ability to shrink so I could escape from any situation undetected. On my cross country tip I was giving away free t-shirts to anybody who helped me although I don't know what the t-shirts said. I do remember they were white with red and black lettering. Eventually I had to give the car back to the company or agency that developed it but in return I was given a wheelchair that could traverse any ground and I could do some awesome tricks with it even though I did not need a wheelchair.

No comments:

Post a Comment