Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Chocolate shake sex

I'm back dreamers. It's been a while and I still have some old dreams to get out of the dream book but I'm hoping to keep this site more active now.

9/24/2010

Just when I said that I rarely dream about my wife I had another dream about her last night.

For the past couple of days my wife has been craving a chocolate milkshake. And in the past few days the places I've been going to either their shake machine is not working or they've been 'out' of shakes.

Last night I was finally able to procure a shake for her. She was extremely grateful and even posted on Facebook about how grateful she was. That gave me a warm feeling knowing how appreciative she was.

Last night when I finally got to sleep I dreamt that my wife was so grateful about the shake that we had sex because of it. She probably was grateful enough that we would have had sex because of it but the problem is we can't.

My wife is disabled and due to medical reasons we haven't had sex in some time. Yes, in the beginning it was very frustrating however there is no use in getting upset over it or by being frustrated over it.

I like to think that our love transcends sex.

No comments:

Post a Comment