Friday, August 6, 2010

Grade School

Last night I had a dream that I was back in grade school. It was modern times but I was grade school age. I was in the school bathroom urinating for what seemed like forever. A teacher even came in to make sure I wasn't just screwing around. After I finished urinating I looked down and the tip of my penis was in the urinal. However that didn't seem to bother me. I guess it grows back.

After I was done I was able to use my 'super power' that is recurring in my dream. It's a pretty poor super power too. In my dreams I have the ability to skate across any surface no matter what the surface or what kind of footwear I'm wearing.

Anyway I skated to the main office where they said they were not going to entrust me with a device that could possibly shut down the entire school system even though in the dream I was the resident kid genius. Then I woke up.

No comments:

Post a Comment