Tuesday, August 3, 2010

It begins...

Back in the late 80s/early 90s I collected comic books. There were two comic books that were must haves in my collection. The first one was The Question because of its gritty urban crime drama mixed with Zen Buddhism. The other, as I'm sure you've surmised by now, was Neil Gaiman's The Sandman. I've always had a fascination with dreams so this choice was a no brainer.

I've recently had the pleasure of re-reading the complete collections of both series. Unfortunately The Question did not hold up over time however The Sandman has not only aged remarkably but being 20 years older than the last time I read it was even better than the first time.

I've always been kicking around the idea of starting a blog about my dreams. With this new inspiration I have finally decided to put this plan into motion.

Not only will this blog be a frank discussion of my dreams but it will also have other dream related material as well as we don't always remember our dreams every morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment