Monday, August 9, 2010

The Knowledge

In one of my past lives I considered myself somewhat of a poet. And by past life I mean this one just many years ago. Anyway, one of the subjects I wrote about were my dreams. Here is one from 1999 called The Knowledge.

Beware the force known as The Knowledge
It's coming for you to get to me
I'll protect you with this disc
That expands to enclose you
While the gun enlarges as its loaded


What happened in this dream was I was being chased by a black and formless entity known as The Knowledge. To protect those I loved I had this disc that when placed under them would expand and encircle them to protect them. To fight The Knowledge I had a gun that loaded kind of like a shotgun. Each time I placed a new shell in it the gun got bigger. Then I woke up.

No comments:

Post a Comment