Saturday, September 21, 2013

Colorado

I had a dream that I was supposed to meet my mother and father out west somewhere. So I got in my car and left the East Coast and set out west.

It felt like no time at all that I was driving through snow capped mountains. Specifically a snowy bridge that was going over a river but. for some reason I had some kind of memory loss and didn't know what state I was in. I guessed that I was already in Colorado and that it was so nice I might stay here forever.

For some reason I left my car on the side of the road and continued on snowboard which was cool. I got to a town and I found a pay phone with a strange area code on it. I tried to identify it by doing a web search in my cell phone but for some reason I can never get my cell phone to work properly in my dreams. That excluded using the phone's GPS too.

I found a small mom and pop store and bought a Coke and a pack of cigarettes. I asked them what state I was in and they just laughed. I ran through some state names like Kansas and Colorado but they continued to laugh.

My family finally caught up with me and told me that I had only reached Pennsylvania. My level of disappointment bordered on suicidal then I woke up.

No comments:

Post a Comment