Monday, September 23, 2013

The Teal House of Blood and Gore

I don't have a lot of violent dreams if ever. Mostly when I have a bad dream it's of the psychological nature. Except for one occasionally recurring dream I have.

It starts out that I'm driving my car home from somewhere. There are two roads that I can take. One takes forever. The other is relatively quick but there's sort of a toll you have to pay to use this road.

On the side of this road lies a one story 1970s teal house that has been converted into kind of a store except it's not a store. In the dream anyone who uses the road is required by law to stop at the teal house. It has one employee that sits behind one of those metal mesh cages. I don't know what she's there for. Maybe to collect the pieces of souls that are left behind by everyone who visits there.

Anyway in the house lies several rooms and you have to visit each one. In each room is a different scene of real violence and gore. Some shown on TV screens others are live and ion front of you. You have to watch everything and make it through without freaking out. If you do freak out you have to start all over again. I freaked out during my first visit but woke up before I had to start over again. In subsequent visits I have been able to go through without freaking out and then I go on my merry way.

No comments:

Post a Comment