Thursday, September 26, 2013

My life of crime

Since my last dream it seems that I went from victim to accomplice. In my most recent dream I was the right hand man of a crime boss who looked amazingly like Andre Braugher. As his right hand man I carried a case that contained anything he might need for the business at hand. It was bigger than a briefcase but not quite the size of a suitcase.

In the dream my boss had to attend a meeting with other crime bosses. Associates were not allowed at the table. However, since I was the new guy I had trouble finding a place to sit while still being able to keep an eye on my boss in case an attempt was made on my life.

Eventually I found a place to sit among the outdoor seating. A few of the more experienced associates of other bosses started giving me a hard time. I wasn't scared because in the dream I know how to take care of situations like this but, before I could do anything to the three men a commotion started inside the building. I leapt into action then of course I woke up.

No comments:

Post a Comment