Saturday, September 21, 2013

Lost Love Prime and the helicopter crash

I recently had a dream where I was in a small helicopter hovering over the town I grew up in. Someone on the helicopter, an older woman, wanted me to see a hidden building that had been in the town for years but could only be seen from the air. In the dream I remembered hearing tales of the building in my childhood but thought it was just a myth.

As the helicopter approached the site it flew too low and something clipped the main rotor. We started to go down in what looked like a wooded area then everything went dark.

When I regained consciousness in the dream it was 30 years prior and I woke up in front of the house of my first lost love. Not the lost love I've posted about before but the first girl I ever had a real affection for in my teens. She was more like a never had love because she was my first lesson about the 'friend zone'. However here I was back in time, a teenager again with the knowledge of a much older and wiser man. There would be no way she's be able to resist me now.

It took no time before she fell for my charms and while we were kissing I became visibly and noticeably aroused. She felt that I was moving too fast and punched me right in the arousal appendage. That will wake you up in no time.

I have no idea why I dreamt about her. I haven't even thought about her in decades. You see, when I was a teen I embarrassed myself several times in trying to win her affections so it pains me to think about that time in my life. I try to leave the past where it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment