Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Stolen car

I had a dream where my car was stolen while I was at work. I kept asking the people I worked with if they knew anything about it and they gave very vague answers.

So I ventured out into the neighborhood surrounding the office and began to ask passersby about my car and got the same non-answers.

Eventually a gentleman in a sports coat and brown leather pants felt some sort of pity on me and took me to the local low-level mob boss. The mob boss was very angry with me and asked me what I wanted. I showed respect to him and carefully chose my words asking for my car back. He said he could have it arranged for $500 but every Friday night I would be his courier and drop off envelopes to one of his associates who had a cool mob name but I can't recall what it was.

I agreed to the deal but I was still without the car until I could produce the $500 which wouldn't be for a few days. My job was very far away from my home however the commute from office to home was all downhill. Thanks to my previously mentioned super power of skating across any surface, I was able to basically skate down hill at a pretty good clip. The problem was I was still a pedestrian technically and drivers kept trying to hit me. No problem as one of my other dream super powers kicked in and that power is to leap to incredible heights. Usually about two stories.

Then other pedestrians started chasing me for some reason and were able to keep up with me. It wasn't until they took a wrong turn and slammed into a wall that I was able to escape.

Then I woke up.

No comments:

Post a Comment