Monday, October 18, 2010

Lost Love in Philadelphia

9/15/2010

I had another Lost Love dream again last night. I seriously don't know what is up with that. I wonder if my writing about it is perpetuating the dreams.

Anyway in the dream LL and myself were once again our younger selves from back in the day. We were in Philadelphia which is a city I do have some familiarity with. We were at a public pool but it didn't seem like a typical city pool as the surroundings were almost rural in nature.

It wasn't pool weather as we were both wearing coats. She kept asking me to hold on to her cigarettes because her mom didn't like her smoking. I remember the brand was Marlboro Lights which is a brand I haven't smoked in years. The smoking was weird because she never smoked the entire time that I knew her.

I don't miss her in the romantic sense. I don't spend my days longing to see her again. I just find it bizarre that I would start dreaming about her after 15 years.

No comments:

Post a Comment