Thursday, October 14, 2010

The Night of Many Dreams IV

In the last dream I was driving a motorcycle which is weird because I've never driven one in real life. While driving I was forced to drive through fenced off areas that were crawling with killers and psychos all wanting to do me harm.

At one point a married woman jumped on the back of my bike hoping I would help her escape.

We reached the end of the fenced off area and I tried to escape by turning the bike sideways hoping it would break through the chain link fencing and leave a hole big enough for us to escape. The bike did create a big enough hole however I had misjudged my plan. I was able to roll through the hole safely however my passenger had no such luck.

While trying to roll through the hold her face was impaled on a jagged piece of metal that impaled her right abover her lip. She was killed instantly and her husband swore revenge against me.

When I woke up I felt kind of lightheaded and weak and kind of freaked out from the dreams. Enough so that I did not feel like partaking in any of my usual weekend activities.

No comments:

Post a Comment