Monday, October 11, 2010

The night of many dreams III

9/12/2010

Before the next dream got underway there was a brief interlude where I was having a dream orgy where I was the only man involved. I was conscious to the fact that this was a dream. Something that used to happen frequently but hasn't happened in some time.

In the next dream I was back in my home state adorned in what I like to call my detective outfit, a long black trench coat and a shirt and tie. I was also wearing a pair of black gloves that had white stitching.

I was in my car sitting in the passenger seat. In the car were 3 other men dressed similarly. I forget the purpose of our journey but in part of the dream we had to drive into the territory of illegal narcotics manufacturers and had to leave quickly by using some Hollywood style stunt driving.

Afterward the driver and myself got into an argument about who controls the car radio. He claimed he did since he was driving but I said I did because it was my car.

We reached our destination which was some kind of committee meeting. We seemed to look for approval and direction from said committee. I was critiqued on my style of dress by the committee and they approved and were especially fond of the gloves. They also told me that I had every right to punch the driver in the face over control of the radio since it was my car.

No comments:

Post a Comment