Monday, October 4, 2010

Y2Dream

I used to be a huge pro wrestling fan up until about a year ago. I used to often dream about being a pro wrestler.

In one of the better dreams I was involved in a ladder match with Chris Jericho. I don't remember the end of the match or who won but in the midst of the match one of the aluminum ladders became bent but was still flexible. I was able to use it as a kind of springboard and launched myself at Jericho connecting with a kind of flying kick.

However in most of my wrestling dreams I'm a lowly jobber just trying to get some ring time. Usually I only have 2 or 3 matches under my belt. It almost feels like I was a promising young performer but somewhere along the line I turned into a bust and I've been trying to prove myself ever since.

No comments:

Post a Comment