Sunday, October 10, 2010

The night of many dreams

9/12/2010

This past Friday into Saturday I was awake for 28 hours straight after having only slept the night before for 3 hours. This was done partially by choice and partially not. When I finally went to sleep I slept on and off for 14 hours being in the waking world only an hour or so.

I haven't dreamt since last weekend but in this 14 hour span it seems like I made up for lost time. It felt like I dreamed for the entire 14 hours.

The first dream was about my 'Lost Love' again. I have a theory as to why I've been dreaming about her lately but that will have to wait for another time. In the dream we were in a large airport trying to get from Dallas, Texas to where I live now which is strange considering I don't think LL has ever been here.

The airport was a large maze-like complex and we found it difficult getting to our flight. The difficulty of our journey not only led to us ending up outside of the airport but we were miles away from where we needed to be. Luckily we found ourselves near LL's car. We did not know our way around the city and kept trying to get back to the airport. LL was a horrible driver and I had her pull over so I could drive. It turns out that the reason her driving was so horrible was because the car did not have functioning brakes. The last thing I remember about this dream was that the car was going down a San Francisco type hill. We were not in imminent danger even though I was having trouble bringing the car to a stop.

Then the first dream ended.

No comments:

Post a Comment