Monday, October 11, 2010

The night of many dreams II

9/12/2010

The next dream was about my wife.

In the dream she was committed to an asylum and it was a wrongful committal. However in the dream she did not fight it for some reason. She was taken away handcuffed in a large motorboat. Apparently that was the only way to reach the asylum.

I swore I would get her out and all those who put her in there would pay. I did not get far in my quest for justice however. I embarked on my task by getting into my car but while driving I got a call from my father in law. It seems he found a college ring in my house and wanted to know if he could keep it. I had him describe it to me and after the description I told him that it belonged to my brother in law and would have to ask him for permission to keep it.

Then that part of the dream ended.

No comments:

Post a Comment